They say that age is only a number. But when that number is 100, it’s worth celebrating.
Our Norwood store has reached that milestone in 2018 and we’ve chosen one of our youngest customers (well, young at heart) to be our poster girl.
Dorothy has taken over the Norwood store and our social media accounts to tell you all the things she loves about National Pharmacies. But it won’t be what you expect because Dorothy is the youngest old person you’ve ever met. Her hashtags are on point, her flat lays are fierce and her beauty hacks are legit.
So, head over to the National Pharmacies Instagram and Facebook pages and have some fun as Dorothy kicks up her (orthopedically lined) heels. And because it’s not really a party without friends, don’t forget to share her posts.
Instagranny Competition Terms & Conditions
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is National Pharmacies or Friendly Society Medical Association Limited ABN: 69 088 347 602
- This offer is open to all National Pharmacies Instagram followers who are South Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian.
- The competition commences on 2 June 2018 at 09:00am ACDT, and concludes on 4 June 2018 at 08:59am ACDT (promotional period). All times are ACDT.
- Entries not including all required information will be deemed ineligible.
- The promoter acknowledges that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
How to enter
- To enter, the Instagram user must follow National Pharmacies on Instagram, TAG a friend using their Instagram handle in the post comments. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish.
- It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their full name, phone number and email address details are correct and up to date when sending through to promoter.
- The prize winners will be drawn, at random, by 9am on Monday 4th of June at blackbocks Advertising, 49 Beulah Road, Norwood 5067
- The winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message and on the competition post
- Winners will need to supply their postal address and the voucher will be posted by Wednesday 6th June 2018.
- The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- If any of the prizes are not claimed by 11:59pm AEDT on 11 June 2018, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw at 12:00pm AEDT on the 11 June 2018 at the same location as the original draw, subject to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authorities.
- All redrawn winners will be notified in writing via Instagram Direct Message and on their competition entry post.
- National Pharmacies are giving away 1 x $500 store vouchers to one Instagram winner. The store voucher is redeemable at any South Australian store.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant. The contact details of the winning entry may be passed onto a third party for prize notification and fulfilment.
- The prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.