Advantage Small Cats Orange 6 pack – Cats up to 4kg
Member Price $64.60Retail Price $80.75
Advantage spot-on flea treatment provides relief from flea bites in as little as 3-5 minutes. It works fast and doesn’t require fleas to bite because it kills them on contact.
- Reviews (0)
Due to this your cat will suffer less from flea bites and Flea Allergy Dermatitis. This pack gives you a 6 months supply for one cat and is safe to use on day old kittens and pregnant or lactating queens.
- An effective way to kill fleas
- Breaks the life-cycle by killing both adult fleas and flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact.
- Lasts the entire month and is simple to use – Just squeeze the dose on your cat’s neck and it will spread over the skin.
- Waterproof – remains effective even after bathing or rain exposure.
- Advantage flea treatment for kittens and under 4kg cats is so safe you can use it on your pet rabbit or ferret.
Hold the spot-on tube upright away from you and pull the cap off. Reverse the cap and push cap back on tube. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube. Part your cats’ fur on the back of the neck, where they cannot lick it, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly twice to apply the solution directly on the skin. To prevent irritation, avoid applying the treatment near the eyes or mouth area. If licked by cats, signs of distaste may be observed due to the bitter taste. Avoid applying the flea spot-on while your cat is wet. If washing an animal during the use of this product, use a soap-free shampoo. Record treatment date and repeat monthly as required.
100 g/L Imidacloprid
Harmful if inhaled or swallowed. Will irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale vapour. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use.First Aid If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131 126.Disposal Dispose of used applicators by wrapping in paper and placing in garbage.