Aptamil Gold+ 2 Follow-On Formula 6-12 Months 900g
Member Price $24.00Retail Price $30.00
Aptamil Gold+ 2 Follow-On Formula is a premium follow-on formula designed for babies from 6 months to 1 year of age.
- Reviews (0)
- Contains a unique blend of scientifically researched ingredients
- Not suitable for infants with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 900g tin formatSuitable For: Infants from 6 – 12 monthsSize: 900gNucleotides: Cytidine 5′- Monophosphate, Uridine 5′- Monophosphate, Adenosine 5′- Monophosphate, Inosine 5′- Monophosphate, Guanosine 5′- Monophosphate.Stage: Stage 2: From 6-12 Months
Not for use for infants under 6 months.CAUTIONDo not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAptamil Profutura Follow-on Formula is based on cows’ milk protein. Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay.
Age: 6-9 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder: 4, Number of feeds per day: 3-5
Age: 9-12 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder: 4, Number of feeds per day: 3-4
1 scoop = 7.7g of powder. Note: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide only; your baby may need more or less than shown.PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Mineral: Potassium, Calcium, Chloride, Phosphorus, Sodium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), Folic Acid, Biotin
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5′-monophosphate, Uridine-5′-monophosphate, Adenosine -5′-monophosphate, Inosine -5′-monophosphate, Guanosine-5′-monophosphate.Contains: Dairy, Fish, Lactose, Milk, Soy, WheyAllergen Contains: Dairy| Fish| Lactose| Milk| Soy| WheyMinerals: Potassium, Calcium, Chloride, Phosphorus, Sodium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium.Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), Folic Acid, Biotin