Blackmores Bio Zinc 168 Tabs
Member Price $24.59Retail Price $40.99
Blackmores Bio Zinc Tablets may support wound healing, the immune system and also the maintenance of healthy skin.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase(*)
- Reviews (0)
Blackmores Bio Zinc Tablets may:
– Assist in the management of acne
– Help to relieve minor skin disorders
– Help maintains healthy skin
– Support production of healthy sperm
– Help to maintain normal healthy sperm count
– Support healthy immune function
– The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 ?g retinol equivalents for women, and 900 ?g retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000g retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
– If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
– Always read the label. Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin Supplements are not:
(a) a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet; or
(b) in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients or that normal health may be affected by not taking vitamin supplements.
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg): 125 mg, Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 25 mg): 122 mg, Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg):20 mg, Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 750 g RE, 2500 IU) 860 g, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 41.1 mg) 50 mg