Blackmores Cold Combat 24 Pack
Member Price $9.29Retail Price $15.49
Blackmores Cold Combat May Help Provide Relief Of The Symptoms Of Mild Upper Respiratory Tract Infections Such As Colds.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Reviews (0)
Blackmores Cold Combat Multi-Symptom Relief may help reduce the severity of 6 cold symptoms:
– Blocked nose.
– Runny nose.
– Sore throat
– Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions, if you experience allergic symptoms, discontinue use and see your health practitioner.
– Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
– Always read the label
– Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Vitamin Supplements are not:
(a) a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet; or
(b) in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients or that normal health may be affected by not taking vitamin supplements.
– Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) extract equiv. to dry leaf: 1.4g (1400mg) standardised to contain andrographolide: 35mg”