Cold Combat 60 Pack
Member Price $13.79Retail Price $17.24
Blackmores Cold Combat May Help The Relief Of The Symptoms Of Mild Upper Respiratory Tract Infections Such As Colds.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Reviews (0)
Blackmores Cold Combat may help:
– the relief of the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections, such as colds.
– alleviate mild fever, coughs (with thick sputum) and sore throats.
– alleviate gastrointestinal upsets and diarrhoea.
– Andrographis may cause allergic reactions, if you experience allergic symptoms, discontinue use and see your health practitioner.
– Not to be used by children under 6 years of age without medical advice.
– Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
– Always read the label
– Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Vitamin Supplements are not:
(a) a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet; or
(b) in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients or that normal health may be affected by not taking vitamin supplements.
Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) extract equivalent to dry leaf 1 g (1000 mg)”