BSN Leukomed 5cm X 7.2cm Single Dressing
Member Price $0.92Retail Price $1.15
Leukomed is a non-woven absorbent wound dressing using Fixomull technology suitable for short time use on all skin types to cover surgical or traumatic wounds.
- Reviews (0)
Leukomed is a convenient solution for traumatic and surgical wounds with a low infection risk. For use following surgical intervention, after injuries, e.g. cuts and grazes
Leukomed is a non-woven absorbent wound dressing using Fixomull technology and is suitable for low to moderately exuding wounds.
This dressing offers a reliable and gently adhesive ensuring wearer comfort. The rounded edges reduce the occurrence of roll back and snagging to clothes and sheets, helping the dressing stay in place for longer. The absorbent wound pad allows for a reduced number of dressing changes saving on both cost and time. A non-woven cushion effect dressing to prevent skin maceration and tension blisters.
Benefits of Leukomed;
- Sterilized, individually sealed, and reliably covers the wound.
- Air- and water-permeable, making it particularly skin-friendly.
- A non-adherent layer of the wound pad prevents from sticking to the wound.
- The highly absorbent wound pad ensures reliable absorption of secretions.
- Radio transparent.
- Easy to use, allowing quick dressing changes.
Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your doctor.