Kids 6+ Cough & Cold Colour Free Elixir 200ml
Member Price $14.39Retail Price $17.99
Dimetapp Kids Colour Free Cough and Cold Elixir may help provide relief from the common cold symptoms.
200ml Oral Liquid
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Reviews (0)
Dimetapp Kids Cough & Cold Colour Free may help provide relief from cough and cold symptoms such as:
– Nasal Congestion
– Runny Nose
– Itchy, watery eyes
– Always read the label
– Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
– Dimetapp DM should not be taken by patients with hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
– Patients are advised not to take Dimetapp DM for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
– A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If symptoms do not improve within 7 days (or within 48 hours in the case of children), tend to recur, or are accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, patients should consult a doctor.
– This medication may cause drowsiness; alcohol, sedatives and tranquillisers may increase the drowsiness effect.
– Do not give Dimetapp DM to children who are taking sedatives or tranquillisers without first consulting their doctor.
– Caution should be used when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery due to possible drowsiness effects.
– Doses in excess of the recommended dosage may cause nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness.