Kyoto Camellia & Lotus Candle 350g
Member Price $35.96Retail Price $44.95
Inspired by the ancient Zen Temple of The Golden Pavilion and its magnificent strolling garden, Kyoto’s sensual blend of Camellia, Lotus and Amber combine for a truly sacred experience
- Reviews (0)
Top: Fresh lime, Bergamot, Citrus.
Middle: Camellia and Lotus.
Base: Amber, Sandalwood, Musk,Vanilla.
These triple-scented candles are handmade in Australia, using the highest quality non-toxic wax and natural lead-free cotton wicks. To get the most out of your 350g candle burn it for 1-4 hours at a time and trim the wick to 7mm before lighting.
– Burn within sight
– never leave a burning candle unattended.
– Keep away from children, pets, things that may catch on fire and flammable materials.
– Never use water to extinguish a candle.
– Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
– Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances Large Candle (350g) for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances Miniature Candle (60g) for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time. Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances Explorer Candle (30g) for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time.
– Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass of your 350g and 60g Glasshouse Fragrances Candles. Stop burning when 6mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass of your Glasshouse Fragrances 30g Explorer Candle.
– Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
– Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
– Avoid using in draf