herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex
Member Price $38.36Retail Price $47.95
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Reviews (0)
- Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B Complex contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin sodium phosphate, Nicotinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate, Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic), Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12).
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.