herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care 60 Chewable Tablets
Member Price $18.36Retail Price $22.95
Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care contains concentrated fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, plus iodine.
- Healthy brain function
- Vanilla-berry flavour
- Fish shaped squirts
- Reviews (0)
- Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them, and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet.
- Children’s Fish-i Care contains 50mg of EPA and 250mg of DHA plus iodine to help prevent omega-3 essential fatty acid and iodine deficiencies in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care supports brain, cognitive and nervous system function in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care maintains skin health in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care helps support healthy eye development, and supports eye function in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care is available in a delicious vanilla-berry chewable capsule that’s naturally sweetened with tooth friendly Xylitol.
Each chewable capsule contains:
Fish oil – natural 500mg, equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid 90mg, equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid 60mg
Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 25mcg
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.