herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes 60 Veg Capsules
Member Price $34.00Retail Price $42.50
- Reviews (0)
- Digest-Zymes assists the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. It contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase.
- Digest-Zymes contains enzymes that are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Digest-Zymes contains protease to assist the digestion of proteins.
- Digest-Zymes contains amylase to assist the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose to help breakdown fibre.
- Digest-Zymes contains lipase to assist the digestion of fats.
- Digest-Zymes contains bromelains, proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapples, to assist the digestion of protein.
- Digest-Zymes contains lactase to assist the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Digest-Zymes contains Gentian, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic and to relieve symptoms of indigestion, including abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness.
- Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to improve digestive weakness, promote bile flow from the gall bladder and support healthy digestive function.
Each capsule contains:
Amylase 10 thousand DU, Protease 60 thousand HUT, Lipase 400 LipU, Tilactase (Lactase) 1.5 thousand ALU, Cellulase 125 CU, Bromelains 1.5 million PU, Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract equiv. to dry 600mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.