Hydralyte Effervescent Apple & Blackcurrant 20 Tablets
Member Price $13.11
Hydralyte Apple & Blackcurrent Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets may help replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and excess alcohol consumption.
20 Apple & Blackcurrent Flavoured Tablets
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Additional Information
Hydralyte Effervescent Apple & Blackcurrent Tablets May Help:
– Manage Dehydration Due To The Loss Of Fluids Through Heavy Sweating, This Can Be Caused By A Hot Or Dry Environment, Fever Or Strenuous Exercise.
– Restore Fluid Lost As A Result Of The Diuretic Effect Of Alcohol And Is Best Taken Before You Go To Bed
– Do not use if cap seal is broken.
– Contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium.
– If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily adult dose is 5520 mg.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
– 6 hrs in infants under 6 mths.
– 12 hrs in children under 3 yrs.
– 24 hrs in children aged 3-6 yrs.
– 48 hrs in children over 6 yrs & adults.
Electrolytes & Glucose per litre of prepared solution:
– Sodium: 60mmol.
– Potassium: 20mmol.
– Chloride: 35mmol.
– Citrate: 35mmol.
– Glucose: 90mmol.
Active Ingredients: Per tablet: Sodium Chloride: 87.5mg, Potassium Chloride: 149mg, Sodium Bicarbonate: 378mg, Citric Acid Anhydrous: 672mg, Glucose Anhydrous: 1.62g
Contains: 0.78 mg/mL Potassium. 1.38 mg/mL Sodium. Sugars, Natural Colour, Natural and Nature Identical Flavours, Sucralose.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist,
Store in a cool dry place below 30C
Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Warning use only as directed
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Replace cap tightly after use. Refer to base of tube for batch # and expiry date.
|Instructions For Use||
1. Remove two tablets from the tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL drinking water (2-3 minutes). For babies under 6 mths use freshly boiled and cooled water.2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.3. Avoid mixing Hydralyte with soft drink, cordial of fruit juice as these interfere with the dehydration process.4. Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.Recommended dose (take in the first 6 hours):Under 12 months: 200-400 mL.1-3 years: 400-600 mL.3-6 years: 600-900 mL.6-12 years: 900-1500 mL.Over 12: 1200-2000 mL.
Active ingredients per tablet: Sodium chloride 87.5 mg, Potassium chloride 149 mg, Sodium bicarbonate 378 mg, Citric acid anhydrous 672 mg, Glucose anhydrous 1.62 g. This product also contains Sugars, natural colour, natural flavour, sucralose.
S2 – Pharmacy Only Medicines – including antacids and stimulant laxatives Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor or healthcare professional.