Hydralyte Effervescent Orange Tablets 20 Pack
$13.11 Retail Price $16.39
Hydralyte Orange Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets may help replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and excess alcohol consumption.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Reviews (0)
Hydralyte Effervescent Orange20 Tablets May Help:
– Manage Dehydration Due To The Loss Of Fluids Through Heavy Sweating, This Can Be Caused By A Hot Or Dry Environment, Fever Or Strenuous Exercise.
– Restore Fluid Lost As A Result Of The Diuretic Effect Of Alcohol And Is Best Taken Before You Go To Bed.
– Always read the label
– Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
– Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years.
– Contains 0.78 mg/mL Potassium.
– If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
– Contains 1.38 mg/mL Sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily adult dose is 5520 mg.
– Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Active Ingredients: per tablet: Sodium Chloride: 87.5mg. Potassium Chloride: 149mg. Sodium Bicarbonate: 378mg. Citric Acid Anhydrous: 672mg. Glucose Anhydrous: 1.62g.
Contains: 0.78mg/mL Potassium, 1.38 mg/mL Sodium. Sugars, Natural Colour, Natural Flavour, Sucralose.