In Essence Cedarwood Pure Essential Oil 8ml2071307
$19.96 Members PriceRetail Price $24.95
Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis and mild rheumatic aches & pains. Brings relief from the symptoms of: common colds and flu, and mild eczema and acne.
BOTANICAL NAME: Juniperus virginiana
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled.
How to use:
Methods of Use (Adults Only)
Vaporisation: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
Essential Oil of Juniperus virginiana wood 1mL/1mL
- Adults only
- Avoid using in direct sunlight
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
Find in store
Insert postcode to find the closest pharmacy