Nurofen For Children Pain And Fever Relief Strawberry 1 – 5 Years 100ml
Member Price $11.19
Nurofen for Children 1 to 5 years is a pleasant tasting liquid medicine which may help provide effective pain & fast fever relief for your little one.
100ml Oral Liquid
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Additional Information
Nurofen for Children 1 to 5 years is a pleasant tasting liquid medicine which may help provide effective pain & fast fever relief for your little one. It contains ibuprofen to effectively relieve common childhood pains such as:
– Cold and flu symptoms
– Teething pain & toothaches
– Sore throats
– Minor aches, sprains and strains
– Not for use in babies under 3 months of age.
– Do not exceed the recommended dose.
– Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
– If your child’s symptoms worsen or persist consult your doctor.
Do not use if:
– you or your child has a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
– allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic reaction
– you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
– if taking other medicines containing ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medications
– if your child is under 12 months of age
– for more than 3 days at a time
– if you or your child have asthma
– if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
– in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella)
– in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
– if you are aged 65 years or over
PHARMACY MEDICINE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store below 25 C.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your doctor or healthcare professional if pain or symptoms persist.
|Instructions For Use||
Read and retain carton. Shake the bottle well and use the syringe provided to measure the dose accurately. Push the syringe firmly into the neck the bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and gently pull the plunger down, drawing the liquid into the syringe. Turn the bottle right way up and gently twist the syringe to remove. To dose your child, press the plunger slowly down to gently release the liquid. After use replace the cap and wash the separated syringe parts in warm water and allow to dry (do not boil).
Ibuprofen 100Mg/5Ml Oral Suspension. Also Contains Sodium Chloride And Sodium Saccharin.
S2 – Pharmacy Only Medicines – Analgesics Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your doctor or healthcare professional if pain or symptoms persist.