For Children Pain And Fever Relief Strawberry 5 – 12 Years 100ml
Member Price $17.59Retail Price $21.99
Nurofen for Children 5-12 Years may help relieve common childhood pains
100ml Oral Liquid
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Reviews (0)
Nurofen for Children 5-12 Years may help relieve common childhood pains such as:
– Cold and flu sumptoms
– Teething pain & toothaches
– Sore throats
– Minor aches, sprains and strains
– Not for use in babies under 3 months of age.
– Do not exceed the recommended dose.
– Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
– If your child’s symptoms worsen or persist consult your doctor.
– Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Use only if cap seal is intact at first opening.
– Check the child resistant cap mechanism is engaged after use by tightening cap until cap clicks when opening is attempted.
-Suitable for children 3 months to 12 years. Read and retain the carton.
Do not use if:
– you or your child has a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
– allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic reaction
– you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
– if taking other medicines containing ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medications.
– if your child is under 12 months of age
– for more than 3 days at a time
– if you or your child have asthma
– if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
– in children suffering fr