Polident Denture Cleanser 3 Minute Daily Tablets 36 Pack
Member Price $6.15Retail Price $7.69
Polidefresh Activepress 3 Minute Denture Cleanser- Fasfresh clean in 3 minutes- For a cleaner, fresher, brighter denture- Kills 99.9% of odour causing bacteria- Leaves dentures minty fresh
- Reviews (0)
Dentures need special care.
Polident 4 in 1 Cleaning System is the answer.
– Fast, fresh clean: cleans in 3 minutes or overnight
– Kills 99.9% of odour causing bacteria
– Helps remove plaque and stubborn stains
– Non-abrasive so it cleans without scratching
– Leaves dentures minty fresh
– Suitable for full and partial dentures
– For a cleaner, fresher, brighter denture
For added confidence and comfort use Polident Denture Adhesive every day.
Dentures are not like natural teeth, that’s why they need daily special care. Polident “4 in 1” cleaning system contains 4 cleaning agents that act together helping to keep your denture as clean as possible.
Have you ever tried Polident Denture Adhesive?
It holds your dentures securely all day, and helps keep out irritating food particles.
Use Polident Cleanser and Polident Denture Adhesive daily for a carefree denture wearing experience.
- Drop one Polident Cleanser tablet into enough very warm (not hot) water to cover denture. 2. After soaking for 3 minutes, or overnight if you prefer, brush denture with the solution using a soft denture brush. 3. Rinse denture thoroughly with running water. Discard solution immediately after use.
Do not place tablet or solution in mouth. Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as a mouthwash.
– Keep tablets out of reach of children & those who are at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution. – Do not touch mouth or eyes after handling tablets or solution. Wash hands thoroughly after handling tablet or solution.
Do not use: if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed: Call the Poisons Information Centre. Australia: 13 11 26; New Zealand: 0800 764 766 or doctor/physician. May produce allergic reaction. May produce allergic reaction. If irritation occurs: Discontinue use and get medical advice/attention.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Flavour, Cellulose Gum, CI 42090, CI 73015, CI 19140.