Avene Sunscreen Emulsion SPF 50+ – 50ml
Member Price $21.56Retail Price $26.95
Avene Sunscreen Emulsion SPF 50+ is a very high protection and water resistant facial sunscreen which has been especially formulated with a minimum of chemical filters to respect sensitive skin.
- Reviews (0)
- It covers a broad spectrum of UVB-UVA protection by using an exclusive combination of active ingredients. The fluid texture spreads easily for even and invisible protection.
- Avene Sunscreen Emulsion SPF 50+ can help preventing solar keratosis, sunspots and premature skin ageing. It also may assist in preventing some skin cancers.
- Avene Sunscreen Emulsion SPF 50+ benefits from the exclusive SunSitive Protection formula, result of Pierre Fabre Group’s Research:
– Photoprotective system: works in synergy to offer a formulation with a minimum of chemical filters.
– Pre-tocopheryl: Formulated with a photostable Vitamin E precursor
– Very rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water.
Paraben free. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
Apply generously and evenly 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply after:
– 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
– Immediately after towel drying
– At least every 2 hours
Water (Avene Thermal Spring Water). Octocrylene. C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Butylene Glycol. Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano]. Dimethicone. Diisopropyl Adipate. Titanium Dioxide[Nano]. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Cyclopentasiloxane. Bis Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Cyclohexasiloxane. Glyceryl Stearate. Peg- 100 Stearate. Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Vp/ Eicosene Copolymer. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil). Decyl Glucoside. Dimethiconol. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Glyceryl Behenate. Glyceryl Dibehenate. Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer. Isohexadecane. Polysorbate 60. Propylene Glycol. Silica. Sorbic Acid. Sorbitan Isostearate. Stearyl Alcohol. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Tribehenin. Xanthan Gum.
For external use only.