Ultiboost Hair Nutrition For Women 60 Capsules
$17.99 Retail Price $22.49
Swisse Ultiboost Hair Nutrition for Women may help support hair growth and strength from within for healthy, lush hair.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Reviews (0)
swisse Ultiboost Hair Nutrition for women:
– may help support healthy hair growth
– contains iron, which is necessary for the maintenance of healthy, strong hair.
– If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
– WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
– The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
– This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
– Always read the label
– Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Vitamin Supplements are not:
(a) a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet; or
(b) in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients or that normal health may be affected by not taking vitamin supplements.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: VITEX (Vitex agnus-castus) extract equiv. dry fruit 100 mg; GRAPE SEED (Vitis vinifera) standardised extract equiv. dry seed (equiv. procyanidins 80 mg) 12 g; VITAMIN A (as retinol acetate 112.50 mcg/RE) 375 IU; VITAMIN B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 10.92 mg) 10 mg; VITAMIN B12 (cyan