Vicks Sinex Extra Fresh Nasal Decongestant 15ml
Member Price $11.00Retail Price $13.75
Vicks Sinex Exfresh Nasal Decongestant With Aromas Of Menthol Provides 12 Hour Relief From Nasal Congestion Due To Colds, Allergiesand Sinusitis.
- Reviews (0)
Vicks Sinex Extra Fresh Nasal Decongestant Spray may help:
– temporary relief from nasal and sinus congestions due to colds, allergies and sinusitis for up to 12 hours.
– reduce sinus pressure and shrink swollen nasal membrane
– Always read the label
– Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
– If congestion persists, consult your healthcare professional.
– Do not exceed recommended dose.
– Treatment should not exceed 3 days.
– Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
– Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland, unless directed by a healthcare professional.
-If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
– This product may cause temporary discomfort such as nasal irritation.
– Discontinue use if you experience symptoms of allergy, or if irritation is severe or persists.
– The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention immediately.
– Do not use if seal over carton flaps are broken or missing.
– Only selected information is listed on the bottle label. Therefore, you should keep this carton for future reference.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% w/v, Benza