Waxaway Salon Wax – 200gm
Member Price $12.79Retail Price $15.99
Waxaway Salon Wax with Almond Oil is ideal for sensitive skin. Its special microwaveable formula, is creamy, easy to use and removes short and stubborn hair effectively.
- Reviews (0)
Known as ‘hard wax’ in the professional beauty industry, Waxaway Salon Wax is the salon style, or traditional method of hair removal, whereby the wax sets hard and is removed with the fingertips, meaning no fabric strips are required. Hard wax is usually heated using a professional wax heater; however, Waxaway has made its Salon Wax suitable to heat in the microwave for professional experience without the fuss.
The box contains:
- 1 x 200g jar of Waxaway Salon Wax
- 1 x Wax Application Spatula
- 1 x Detailed Instruction Leaflet
- Warm in the microwave according to instruction leaflet enclosed to avoid any risk of burning. Never overheat the wax.
- Determine the direction of the hair growth. Using the edge of the spatula, apply a thin transparent film of wax in the direction of the hair growth. Hair should be easily visible under wax.
- Leaving a 3cm wax free edge, place a supplied professional wax strip over the waxed area and rub firmly 3 to 4 times.
- Hold skin taut with one hand and with the other hand, grip onto the edge of the strip, quickly pulling back in the opposite direction of the hair growth as close to the skin as possible.
Colophonium, Cera Alba, Ricinus Communis Oil, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum, C. I. 47000
Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Do not use on varicose veins, moles, warts, eczema or damaged skin. Not suitable for use by people with diabetes or circulatory problem.