At National Pharmacies we pride ourselves on supporting a range of organisations focused on the health and wellbeing of the community, however as our stores are currently established mainly in South Australia and Victoria our focus is towards these communities.
Our main focus is the local community and we currently sponsor community groups and/or clubs from all sporting categories (particularly Junior teams) in which our various stores operate. We allow each store to sponsor one local club for the duration of one financial year. Your local National Pharmacies store will be the first point of contact for your sponsorship application. Please read on to ensure your application is carried out correctly.
Unfortunately at this time National Pharmacies is not able to support proposals for the following:
- Third party groups
- Religious, military or socio-political groups
- Expeditions or overseas travel
- Sponsorship of publications
- Those who promote unhealthy lifestyles – smoking, alcohol, gambling
- Projects outside of South Australia, Victoria or New South Wales
- Funding for equipment
- Groups which are not consistent with our image or key message
- Groups which conflict with, or are similar to, a current sponsorship arrangement
If your application adheres to the above guidelines, complete the sponsorship application form.
We will review all proposals and will then advise you as to whether your application is successful.
National Pharmacies recognise the need for support with small events throughout the community. If you are looking for a donation to assist with your event please complete the application form and include the following details:
- Contact person
- Organisation / school / club etc.
- Name of the event
- Date and times for the event
- How many people will attend?
- What type of donation you are requesting?
- What the donation will go towards (raising money / event prizes) – If it is to raise money, what will the proceeds go toward?
Currently, National Pharmacies can provide vouchers towards donation requests; however cash donations are currently unavailable. All requests need to be provided at least 6 weeks before the donation is required. When a decision is reached, National Pharmacies will formally notify the relevant contact person in writing as to the outcome. If you are enquiring as to the donation of medical supplies and/or products we suggest that you contact the manufacturing brand of the product, which will be able to best assist your request.