Betadine Sore Throat Gargle 15ml
Member Price $8.36
Betadine Sore Throat Gargle may help kill bacteria and viruses implicated in sore throats
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Additional Information
Betadine Sore Throat Gargle is a concentrated formula that requires dilution, and contains both antiviral and antibacterial agents which may help treat a sore throat. Betadine sore throat gargle may help kill most bacteria and viruses implicated in sore throat (pharyngitis).
– Always read the label
– Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
– A severe sore throat accompanied by fever, headache, nausea or vomiting, or any sore throat persisting for more than two days, may be serious. In such cases consult a doctor.
– Do not use if hypersensitive to Iodine. If irritation, redness or swelling develops, discontinue use.
– Not recommended for use during pregnancy or whilst breast feeding.
Mouthwash contains: Povidone Iodine 7.5% W/V equiv to .75% W/V available iodine.
|What You Need To Know||
Do not use if have thyroid disease, pregnant or breast feeding.
Contraindications: I hypersensitivity; thyroid disease including goitre, nodule (esp elderly); thyroid cancer treatment (< 4 wks prior). Precautions: Exclude serious illness; prolonged use; pregnancy, lactation, infants < 6 months. Adverse Reactions: Irritation, redness, swelling; anaphylaxis (rare); prolonged use: systemic I uptake, hyperthyroidism. Interactions: Hydrogen peroxide mouthwash; octenidine antiseptics; TFTs; blood, glucose stool tests
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor or healthcare professional.
|Instructions For Use||
Gargle for 30 secs using 1:20 dilution. Repeat every 3-4 hrs if nec.
Povidone-iodine; approx 30% ethanol
S2 – Pharmacy Only Medicines – including antacids and stimulant laxatives Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor or healthcare professional.