National Pharmacies is one of Australia’s largest and most progressive retail pharmacy and optical groups.
Enjoyable work environments, friendly teams and extensive training programs to keep our staff on top of their game both in-store and in the support office are all key factors in our company values.
With annual awards nights to celebrate all our hard-working employees and regular performance reviews, we strive to provide a positive, fun work environment where our staff can enjoy coming into work each day.
As a membership-based organisation, National Pharmacies is a market leader in the dynamic and ever-expanding healthcare industry.
At National Pharmacies, we are proud to offer work experience programs to secondary students and university students who are either studying, or have an interest in studying, Pharmacy.
To be considered for a work experience placement at National Pharmacies you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a secondary school student or university student who is completing a bachelors degree in pharmacy
- Must be at least 15 years of age
- Must be covered by your school’s/university’s Personal Accident Insurance and Public Liability Insurance
- Duration of work experience placements must be no more than 1 week duration (for secondary school students)
- Must provide a correctly completed ‘Workplace Learning Agreement Form’ (provided by the school)
- Must provide a correctly completed ‘National Pharmacies Work Experience Application Form’
- Applications for work experience must be received a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the work experience commencing
Please note, if you do not meet this criteria National Pharmacies will not be able to accommodate your request for work experience.