Natalie is an experienced Naturopath in her field, having studied Nutritional Medicine and becoming a Nutritionist in 2008, then furthering her studies in Naturopathy in 2017. She is a keen researcher, educator and loves to dive into your blood test results (interpreting them a little differently to what you may have experienced).
Natalie takes a whole-body approach to healing, taking an in-depth case history and evaluating mental, emotional and physical symptoms. She then designs a treatment plan that empowers her clients to use tools such as food as medicine, herbal medicines, lifestyle recommendations to enable her clients to gain insight into how their body works and getting to the root cause of their symptoms.
Treatments are usually tailored to individuals needs including:
- Women’s health: Hormonal imbalances, PMS, PMDD, PCOS, endometriosis, menstrual irregularities and reoccurring low iron levels/anemia.
- Metabolic health: Weight management, diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension
- Skin health: acne & eczema
- Mental Health: Anxiety, post-natal depression/depletion and depression
- Thyroid health: hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s and Grave’s disease,
- General fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Digestive disorders: reflux/ heartburn, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, food intolerances, IBS, SIBO and coeliacs disease.
- Fertility, pregnancy and postpartum health.
Working closely with the pharmacist Natalie is able to offers an integrated approach to your treatment, ensuring the highest levels of safety when prescribing herbal medicine alongside medications.