Hair Skin Nails Excel 60 Pack
Member Price $38.39Retail Price $47.99
Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel May Help Nourish And Strengthen Hair, Skin And Nails.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase (*)
- Reviews (0)
Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel may help:
– maintain healthy hair (including hair condition and strength) and may help manage minor hair loss when caused by inadequate zinc consumption
– support strong nails and maintain their thickness and condition
– strengthen soft or brittle nails
– support the health and integrity of collagen in the skin and other connective tissue, including zinc and vitamin C
– provide antioxidant nutrients,
– protect against free radical damage
– Fallopia multiflora may harm the liver in some people.
– Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [Contains vitamin B6].
– Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
– During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
– Always read the label
– Follow the directions for use
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Vitamin Supplements are not:
(a) a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet; or
(b) in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients or that normal health may be affected by not taking vitamin supplements.
Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol ) root 1000mg, Plus minerals Silica (as colloidal anhydrous) 321mg, Silicon 150mg Zinc (Zinc glycinate) 49.2mg, Manganese (Manganese glycinate) 8.9mg, Zinc 15mg equiv. to Manganese 2.5mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (Copper) 197mcg, Selenomethionine (Selenium) 124.2, Potassium iodide (Potassium iodide) 65.4mcg, Plus Vitamins Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C) 125mg, Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 100mg, Vitamin B6 50mg, Inositol 50mg, Vitamin E 50IU, Betacarotene (Betacarotene) 2.5mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg, Biotin 2.5mg, Lycopene 2.5mg